Sunday, November 16, 2008

First week of holidays

Sunday! Today is Sunday, isn’t it? This is the first week of holidayss! How time flies…in just a blink of eyes, in two months time, I will be a form 5 student, going to take SPM, which is the determiner of my future. I’m determined to concentrate on my studies next year, which I did not this year, preoccupied with unnecessary extra-curricular activities. I can say this year is the worst year in all my schooling years. And holidays homework, I will do tomorrow, haha, my tomorrow means the eve of new year. Oh no, I shouldn't be thinking of all these studies thingy on such a wonderful Sunday morning.

Oh yeaaaa~!! In three months time, I can drive!!! I'm going to take up undang this December first =). SO great~!

Today is not that sunny after all. I hope it will rain this afternoon, a drizzle will do =)

Currently reading 'Twilight' by Stephenie Meyer. It's something about..the love between a teenage handsome vampire and a teenage girl. Just enter Popular, hoping to get a nice novel to fill up time, and this Twilight, with its cover featuring a pair of vampirish hands holding a bright red Snow White-like apple, and 'THE INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER' written on it, caught my attention. Don't judge a book by its cover, I know. But it's nice, I can tell! =D When finished reading, will blog bout it.

chiiiaooo.

♥live as you were to die tomorrow♥xoxo

No comments: