Saturday, November 8, 2008

What About Now

Current Favourite Music Video : What About Now


This is another nice one from Daughtry. Chris Daughtry has a voice that could touch many hearts including mine :). And this is an amazing song, with its beautiful video. This is truly an inspirational song that highlights what's truly going on in the world.

Yes,it's true, now, right at this moment, there's someone out there, hungry, homeless, hurting, just that we did not realize. Yet, we, are lamenting here, about the not-cooling-enough aircon, not-big-enough house, not-high-tech-enough cellphones, not-fast-enough streamyx , so on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..OK. Enough (xD). I think we People should sit down, reflect and COUNT OUR BLESSINGS, just like the header of my blog =D. We must stop being self-centered and materialistic! Yes, we can make a difference if we want to.

Making a difference, this let me thought of our installation's theme this year, 'Together we make a difference'. So far, we've not made a difference, oh yes maybe, not positive ones, but not real negative either. But with ... like this, I think it's real.. ah, I'd better not say. Neways, I promise I will try my best. I really will. But I really do need your cooperation, my dear committee members =)

4th November 2008. A great difference is made in America! Yesh. Change it is! Barack Obama is elected as the President!~~ A peanut-Malaysian, me, share the joy of Americans :D ! We should be like Americans, no racism! A once enslaved and despised nation, is now the President of A.M.E.R.I.C.A. I'm wondering, could this ever happen in Malaysia? Malaysia is a country that practises democracy, but..Well, I don't know much about politics, ah, can say know nothing..haha.Crap. Whatever it is, stop racism!

Q :When to stop?
A :What about now?

Photobucket
charming *shy*


Photobucket
charming too


lol. Have a nice day :D Going off to visit friend.

♥live as you were to die tomorrow♥xoxo.fiona

No comments: