Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here I'm back to update my blog.

Seriously I also dunno what to blog about. hehe. Okay, let's see what I've been doing recently.

Yesterday I went to the newly-opened Mcdonald's for the very first time. to exchange presents!! Yoohoo~ so excited! I got a super keai de small piggy bank.....

Photobucket
...or maybe i should call it cowie bank (:
from SteLLa.
thankssss :D

the first xmas present I got. =D

Then nothing much I did during this holiday. Sigh.
This is my biggest weakness : to regret at how i had wasted so much of my time only when the holidays end.
wadeva wadeva~
live as u were to die tomorrow, know?
muahaha
But then, time is precious, shouldn't be wasted like that. Since there is still like one week before new year, I think it is still not TOO late (but it's late) to regret and to quickly finish up wadever stuff I've not done. =)

SO, i shall list down...
Things to do before 2009 :
a) Finish up holiday homework
b) Pass Undang test
c) ...

and I can't think of other to-do now. heheee...
so, I'll add in if there is. (:

♥live as you were to die tomorrow♥

No comments: