Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's holiday time :D !

Finally test is over and it's holiday! Don't have to wake up so bloody early in the morning again :) But then, I don't know what to do and where to go. I'm tooooo free. sighhs. hahahaha, but it's better than busy. I want to have a happy one-week-long-holiday!! But then school always has to be the mood-spoiler : EXTRA CLASS T_____T Well, extra classes are good. Good good. But i just don't like it. I'm in the holiday mood man. LOL`

My friends are going Genting Highlands tomorrow T________T
i'm not going cuz i cant go and i'm not going anywhere and i will be in bp T________T
HOW SAD AM I!
buy me presents to cheer me up ! :D

♥live as you were to die tomorrow♥

2 comments:

ABEL said...

hello^^
Don't go cos can't go?haha

Fiona Liang said...

hello yeah can't go Lols xD