Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm finalley the Outgoing Pressie!

First of all,
Let me heave a HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF!

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !


Yeah, that is ;)

AGM (Annual General Meeting) of Interact Club was held today, and the new B.O.D is finally announced after much discussions with various parties.

And I, am finally, the outgoing President.
It's really awesome when you look at how time flies. I still vividly remember the days when I was made the President, and SNAP! I'm now the Outgoing. Lol. Time really really flies. Time flies too fast. I can't help but to repeat this phrase because, TIME REALLY FLIES lah. Haha.

And there's seriously no time for reluctance. You're given the job, do it with full commitment. Last time, I was really worried and scared, because being the Pressie of Interact Club is no easy job.
And till today, I'm still with the idea that it's really not simple. But, I'm sure the incoming Pressie will be able to do a very good job, and in fact better than me :)

I always thought that I will be more than happy
after this AGM. Surprisingly, I'm not that happy. To be exact, I'm just relieved. There's a sense of can't-bear-to-part. LOL! ;)

Last but not least, thanks to all, whom have helped me, encouraged, respected, cooperated, guided or discouraged me, looked down upon, disrespect me, refused to cooperate or refused to help me. Thanks to all!! All these have truly made me a better person.

Congrats and All the best to ya' all, the newly-elected Directors!!


♥something extraordinary by someone ordinary♥

1 comment:

ANNE said...

Until now i still miss those days a LOT!!!
hahha..