Sunday, August 30, 2009

One Malaysia

Hi everybody!!
I'm now live blogging from Dataran Batu Pahat!
Surprisingly, it's very crowded here despite the H1N1 flu outbreak.
Hmmm...batupahatians are real patriotic, of course not excluding me.
Thumbs up! wahahaha
We're now all anticipating for the countdown to start, woo~
I Malaysia!

Wondering how do I live-blog, when I have neither PDA nor blackberry?
Nah, I have iPhone mahh.
HAHAHA dream on fiona!
Lol, I'm just kidding le mah...
I'm still snuggling in my nice ol' room :(

Whole 1st paragraph I'm merely kidding, including the ilovemsia-part.
hahahaha, tak de-lah, I love Malaysia lorr. *shifted eyes
Hm, ok-lah, I gonna stop being so wu liao already.
I guess I'm overly-bored as a result of staying at home too long.
Sighhhs Trials coming!
*refraining myself from talking about exams*
Okay, this post shall be all about Merdeka! No exams~

I thought I'm the most unpatriotic teen that I ever knew.
But tonight, I found another one, The Sister.
I asked her how old is Malaysia, and she answered me, "42!".
When told that she's really ridiculous to come up with that answer, when our daddy is also born in the year 1957, she said she "deduced wrongly".
Whoa, like that called "deduce" ah? *roll eyes
The Sister really thinks that Dad is still so young as ever.
Hahaha!

Rakyat didahulukan, Pencapaian diutamakan

Our theme this year, really nice theme.
And I hope it is really realized.

Anyway, Happy Merdeka Day everyone!
satu malaysia!!!!!

And a post is never complete without pictures,
so I shall just end this with this,


LOL I FIND THIS PIC REAL FUNNY
hahahaa!
I look so boyish here, just finished Sports practise that time.
xD
I dunno why I think I look patriotic in this pic *roll eyes
Aiyaaaaa CRAP!

Bye byeeee!

No comments: