Friday, July 11, 2008

Way Back Into Love

Found something interesting today xD

TAGGED BY EUGENE

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.


b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.


c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.


d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.


e. Put this on your blog.



  1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
    I’m Yours – Jason Marz

(>.<)


2. How would you describe yourself?
Where is the love – BEP

(Love is all around me xD)


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Tattoo-Jordin Sparks

(I don’t like guys with tattoo>.<)

4. How do you feel today?
Time of my life – David Cook

(oh?)

5. What is your life's purpose?
A Greater Song-Paul Baloche

(Yeah, to sing a greater song(: )

6. What is your motto?
Si Tu Me Amas-Il Divo

(emmm..haha)


7. What do your friends think of you?
The Great Escape – Boys and Girls

(yeaa..the great escape from stresss.lol)

8. What do you think of your parents?

Behind Those Hazel Eyes-Kelly Clarkson

(mm, my parents don’t have hazel eyes, but then behind those eyes, the greatest

LOVE)

9. What do you think about very often?
Shut up – Simple Plan

(YA! I always thought of that everytime when I’m frustrated xD)

10. What is 2+2?
Melodi – Sheila Majid & Lin Yu Zhong

(2+2= melodi?)


11. What do you think of your best friend?
You’re Still The One – Shania Twain

(yaaa)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Don’t Say You Love Me – M2M

(Nooo…say that you love me =)

13. What is your life?
Shadow of the day-Linkin Park

(?)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
London Bridge – Fergie

(*wooot*I’m gonna be a London bridge.cool)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Pocket Full of Sunshine – Natasha Beddingfield

(Take me away to a better place~~ xD)


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Me Love – Sean Kingston

(uh uh uh oh oh oh)


17. What will they play at your funeral?
Unwritten – Natasha Beddingfield

(haha..Feel the rain on ur skin! )

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Stars are blind

(hmm…no connection)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Realize – Colbie Cailat

(when you don realize I love you xD)

20. What is your biggest secret?
When there was me and you – Vanessa Hudgens

(LOL)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Unbreak my heart – Il Divo

(Ya.you ppl unbreak my heart =)

22. What will you post this as?
Way Back Into Love – Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett

(<3)


23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Now that you got it – Gwen Stefani

(*ahem**now that you got it*>.<)



fiona :)

1 comment:

Jvlyn said...

lolss..its cool@@ i wan to play~~