Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Survey ?

Nothing to do, seriously. So, I fill in this thingy called 'Survey' to kill off time. Hee hee.

1. Silly name you were called by your friends?
- nana 0.o
.
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Chocolate chips (:
.
3. What movie/s are you waiting for?
- New Moon!
.
4. If you wanted to be in a band, what would you be?
- Drummer -.-
.
5. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
- Never :p
.
6. Do you want to live with your gf/bf forever?
- yesss,maybeeee....
.
7. Where is the place you want to be in right now?
- My bedroom (:
.
8. What song are you listening to?
- Pictures of you
.
9. If you were given the chance to show your talent on stage, what would it be?
- piano?
.
10.What movie/s made you cry?
- Moonlight Resonance, Qian bu gou yong, Life Transformers ...
.
11.Name famous people/s you had a crush on?
- Edward Cullen :)
.
12. What are your favorite drinks?
- Watermelon juice with milk
.
13. Which cartoon characters are yourfavorite?
- Powerpuff girls, Doraemon, Tom & Jerry (:
.
14.Last day you went shopping?
- Yesterday :D
.
15.If you could freely kill just one celebrity, who would it be?
- None ..0.0

16.Coke or Pepsi?
- Pepsi
.
17. In a week, how many times do you goonline?
- 7 days . lols
.
18.Pink or blue?
- currently pink.
.
19. Describe yourself in one word.
-boring

20. What's the first thing you do whenyou wake up?
- Rub my eyes and stretch xD
.
21. What's the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
- Check my phone
.
22. Something in you that you're proud of:
- In me? Hrmmm..my personality..XD
.
23. Are you happy?
- half half
.
24. Why?
- I'm happy cuz I've nth to do and I can rest, I'm not cuz I've nth to do and I'm bored.
.
25. But is there something you wanna do?
- I JUST SAID nth = NOTHING! :p
.
26. What are you listening to right now?
- Last Christmas
.
27 Complete this sentence:
THE WORLD NEEDS...
- LOVE!
.
28. What was the last thing you ate?
- Rice
.
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? why?
- blue , cuz I wanna colour the sky ?
.
30 What did you eat for breakfast?
- Lo Mai Kai :)

♥live as you were to die tomorrow♥

No comments: