Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random

Gah!
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. ~Oscar Wilde, De Profundis, 1905
this quote is just rightttt.

I'm so vexed now. to see my rumah Merah perbarisan like that. Ketua perbarisan, please do your very best! I count on you ok! :( God, make my form1 ahli smarter pleaseeeee. I really don't know what to do with them.

And Red House!! Please.. We're lacking of team spirit! Let's give our very best okayy? I hope we won't get last.

Hey stopppu. I shouldn't be feeling down at this point of time. Goodness Gracious tiramisu cheesious! CNY is coming.. hehehe :) Everything put aside after Friday....~

*p.s : We should be forgiving righttt ?

♥live as you were to die tomorrow♥

No comments: