Sunday, February 8, 2009

The song 'Love Story by Taylor Swift' keep on repeating in my playlist now.


Love Story Lyrics

What a boring Sunday. Sighs. Fiona, you should be doing your homework right now, not msn and blogging. Ah, I can't control myself. I don't have that kinda mood now to do whatsoever homework.

Sometimes, I'm really so pissed at myself. I feel like i'm always slightly affected by minute things that are so useless and childish. Why on earth did i ever bother? even slightly? Aiks.

My moody-ness is acting up. Argh. is this called mood swing?

Swing back in 10 seconds. wtheck?

Oh kayy, back to my normal self. Hahahaha.

*Uh hem* my birthday is reaching leeee. I'm going to be seventeen in 5 days!!

Argh. I'm not happy. I want to be forever sweet 16!! or is it supposed to be sweet 17? Which one is the sweet one?

My birthday coming means that valentine's day is coming too.

Actually i don't have an exact idea about what valentine's day is for..therefore, i googled it.

"Valentine's Day or Saint Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14 by many people throughout the world. In the West, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery. The holiday is named after two among the numerous Early Christian martyrs named Valentine. The day became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished."

Oh, then now i understood already. Then what do lovers do during normal days when they only express their love for each other on valentine's day? Hmmm...

so valentine's day is actually not so important right? btw, i've nth to do with this year's valentine. I don't have a valentine. therefore... it's just another saturday for me.

:)


♥live as you were to die tomorrow♥

No comments: