Sunday, July 19, 2009

18th July 2009


Yesterday went LJ's birthday partyyy,
at Witchery Ider.
Celebrated advanced actually.

WL and I gave her a kinda big Teddy,
omg! how can I forget to take his picture?!?! *roll eyes
@!$@#%$#^#^%@!@
and a video and an album, which we created ourselves.
[seriously cannot upload here]
Very touching, very sentimental and awwwwww in short,
it's LOVELY!!

Okay, this is what I said, but dunno how LJ thinks-lah.
hahahaha
Well, from her blog, oh yeah she's touched and happy with the video!!
mwahahahaha
peace peace peaceeeeeeeee
=D

*****
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince

Watched that at MBO, yesterday too.
Aiks, okay, it's nice.
But I'm gonna officially declare here that,
I DO NOT like HARRY POTTER 6!
What a sad ending man!
I can't believe xxx died.
(I'm afraid that you ppl who dunno the story yet and wanted to watch so I think I shouldn't spill the beans heehee)

:(

I shouldn't have watched.
hahaha but I watched ady.

♥something extraordinary by someone ordinary♥

No comments: