Friday, August 14, 2009

Jalan-jalan makan angin

Peeps, another 2 weeks to our ES-PEE-EM trial!!
That's fast arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
*cross fingers
I forgotten since which post I've promised to buck up, but...!!
I need to buck up...SERIOUSLY!!


Anyway, since I just got my driving license,
and naturally, new and young drivers like me are very enthusiastic about driving.
So, hahahahaha first went to fetch WL



Then, went to fetch LJ who stays far away from us, not really far thou, because Batu Pahat is small. But then considered far if it's from wl and my house. But it's okay! I wanna brush up my driving skills, so no matter how far, I'll still go xD



After muchhhhhhhhh discussions xD we decided to go McDonalds.
HAHAHAHAHA

That's the end of our makan-angin-day :)
mwahahahaha

Stupid! Think of trials okay?! stupidstupidstupid

Hm, going jogging with LJ WL YT later. Trying to practise a healthy lifestyle! hiak :p

♥something extraordinary by someone ordinary♥

No comments: