Friday, September 17, 2010

My to-do list

(I dated this post as 19/9/10 cuz I want it to be on the top until the day it loses its significance :p )

for new posts, scroll down =)

Ugh, today had been such a boring day. Or perhaps, I'm just lazy =S I know I have so much to do, but I didn't want to do. Or maybe I should make a to-do list and see if I can manage to cancel everything off before the break ends? Yeah, I think I should.

Okay, so here it goes :

  • Maths homework since donkey years ago
  • Study for Maths Test
  • Ethics' presentation stuff
  • Critical Thinking's presentation
  • Chemistry exercises
  • Compile messed-up chemistry notes
  • Statistics homework
  • Finish off "Marshmallows for breakfast"
  • Watch "Step up 3"
  • Go for hiking aka climbing stairs for at least once swimming
  • Sync new songs into phone
  • Stock up stationery
  • Chemistry report
Let's see if I can manage to cancel everything off before 19/9/10 :)
I guess this is some kind of motivation for me. Lol =p

(putting it down, that's ze end of my hols)

No comments: