Thursday, April 3, 2008

Free

The word 'free' does not mean that I'm free. I still have tuitions, lessons and homeworks to do.sigh It means that I'm free from exams and competitionssss....finally!


*poooh*
After this and that, after these and those, I'm finally free! He! He! Yespie!

BUT
Missysnowy just won't let me off! (For your information, missysnowy is err..*ehem* lar)
She wants me to do a newsletter for the English month *pissed*. It's something like this :

"Fiona, participate in the English Month ah...do a newsletter. Can you? (she continued without letting me answer first) And..you find a few ah-mois to assist you. Finish it by the end of this month. OK, I have a class now. "

...and
she just walked off like that.

"..."

(or what else do you expect from her? : ya lor hor.)

Okaysss, being a good-obedient type of gal *ahem*, I will just DO it. =[



=) have a nice day !


No comments: