Friday, May 23, 2008

Back into the groove

Sorrry for the disappearance!:) haha. Been busy lately. Mid-year exam lor plus I can't think of anything to blog of! Anyway, I'm back into the groove again! *clappppsss*

I never check my mail for over a century, but I will open it regularly to empty my inbox. EMPTY only, no opening, no reading. Just 'tick all' then off they go into the trash bin to be recycled. HAHA! But that day, due to my stupid curiosity, I opened one of the forwarded messages entitled "FW : Petaling School girl's biatch‏" (It is spelled as 'biatch' but I think it should be 'bitch', so i opened it lor) :

> >> Don't stop reading this or something VERY BAD will happen to you in exactly
> >> 5 hours and 22 minutes. This is extremely freaky. Be careful what you open.
> >>
> >> During a thunderstorm ...
> >>
> >> Beth: Hey Ben! Sup?
> >>
> >> Ben: Uhhh ... nothing much about to go to a party ... haha you?
> >>
> >> Beth: Haha nice... uhhh just staying in for the night.
> >>
> >> Ben: I have this huge favor to ask you...
> >>
> >> Beth: Yeah ... what?
> >>
> >> Ben: Can you please come over and watch my brother for me? I won't be able
> >> to go if no one watches him.
> >>
> >> Beth: Ughh ... well ....
> >>
> >> Ben: Please Beth!
> >>
> >> Beth: *Sighs* Alright. I'll be over in a few minutes.
> >>
> >> A few minutes later, Beth arrives at Ben's house.
> >>
> >> Ben: Hey, thanks so much!
> >>
> >> Beth: Hehe. No problem. By the way, you look really nice.
> >>
> >> Ben: Thanks! Anyways, here's my number. Call me in about an hour and tell me
> >> how everything is, okay?
> >>
> >> Beth: Alright, bye!
> >>
> >> Then Ben left. Beth headed over to Ben's younger brother.
> >>
> >> Beth: Hey sport!
> >>
> >> John: Hi Beth... I'm really scared...
> >>
> >> Beth: Awww... don't be. I'm here. Lets turn on the television.
> >>
> >> As Beth walked over to the television, the lights suddenly went out. John
> >> freaked out and screamed!
> >>
> >> Beth: John, it's okay. I have a flashlight. Hold on, one second. Darn it!
> >> The flashlight doesn't work! Uhmmm ... okay, okay, lets go up to your
> >> brother's room. I think he has an extra one.
> >>
> >> John: *mumbles* okay.
> >>
> >> As Beth and John headed up towards Ben's room, they heard a creepy laughter
> >> that brought chills up their spines.
> >>
> >> John: *screams* What was that?!
> >>
> >> Beth: John stop doing that. Let me call your brother and ask where the
> >> flashlight is.
> >>
> >> John: But I didn't...
> >>
> >> *Johns voice started to fade away...*
> >>
> >> Beth: Hey Ben! How's the party?
> >>
> >> Ben: Good, thanks! Listen I got to go. Can I call you in 5 minutes?
> >>
> >> Beth: Sure. But where's the flashlight in your room?
> >>
> >> Ben: Oh, uhmmm ... it's under my bed, to the left. I think.
> >>
> >> Beth walks over to Ben's bed and screams.
> >>
> >> Beth: Oh my God!
> >>
> >> Ben: What happened?!
> >>
> >> Beth: Oh, haha. Nothing, I didn't know you had a clown statue in your
> >> bedroom. It scared me half to death. Especially the bloody knife on its
> >> hand. It looks so real! Where did you get it? Did you get it at the
> >> Halloween store?
> >>
> >> Ben: Beth ... I don't have a clown statue in my bedroom.
> >>
> >> The line quickly goes dead. Ben started panicking and raced home as fast as
> >> he can. When he got home, he ran into his bedroom, where Beth and Ben were
> >> no where to be seen. He saw his brother lying on his bed.
> >>
> >> Ben: *rolls his eyes and says to himself* I can't believe Beth would play
> >> such an awful trick on me.
> >>
> >> He went and sat down at his computer and pulled up myspace. He went into his
> >> myspace account
> >> and checked his bulletins. I noticed that he had a random new friend. The
> >> profile picture was a freaky clown face. That made freak out a bit. Then he
> >> saw that the mysterious clown friend had posted a bulletin called 'Clowning
> >> Around'. Ben opened the bulletin and started to read it. This was
> >> the same bulletin that he saw last night! He got freaked out and didn't
> >> repost it. Trembling, he got in his bed, next to his brother and kissed his
> >> cheek good night.
> >>
> >> Ben: You can sleep here with me tonight, Sport. Good night.
> >>
> >> Suddenly, the figure in the bed turned to Ben.
> >>
> >> Clown: Now its your turn.
> >>
> >> Ben let out a high pitch screamed and the clown killed him. After the job
> >> was done, the clown threw Ben under the bed along with Beth and John.
> >>
> >> If you don't repost this in the next 10 minutes, the clown will appear by
> >> your bed tonight, while you're sleeping and the same ending will happen to
> >> you.
> >>
> >> When you repost this, the subject must be '(name of your school)'s biatch
> >> list'. This isn't a joke.

Kinda rubbish right? Why must I forward? To scare my friends? *frowns* Trying to scare people ah? Cheh, I'm not scared a bit lor. But still, I forward to one friend. haha. To ease myself lar. But this type is already kind enough. I came across a sms even crap and VICIOUS. >.<

I think it’s something like this :


“Happy Mother’s Day! If you don’t forward this to 20 friends, your mother will die in a week.”

WHAT THE. >.<

And I then edited that msg to this ! :
“Happy Mother’s Day! If you don’t forward this to 200 friends, your mother will die within minutes.”

..and I sent back to her! YAY! *evil laugh*


OKOK. Don wanna talk about those forwarded forwarded forwerded retarded messages. haha. NOW, I would like to announce to the whole world that MY MID-YEAR EXAMINATION HAS FINALLY OFFICIALLY ENDED! yay~


I got my Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics paper back today. Hrm, well..Physics and Maths HAPPY, Chemistry satisfactory=)

Just came back from Jabatan Imigresen. Went to make another IC. *Sigh* I lost my bloody identity card lor. Searched for it high and low but still can't find it. It cost me, no, I mean my dad, rm110. Made a passport also. Cos I need to go to spore tomorrow. Then again, spent another bloody rm300. However,I am very happy with the Imigration Department. Very effective. My passport done in two hours. Thumbs up for you!=) Thanks to your effectiveness I can go for holiday tomorrow. Haha! :D
.....
....
..
..
.
And yeas! LATEST TARGET :

SONY PSP!!!! = ))


Till now only I know the gooodness of PSP! Can play games, watch movies and listen to music somemore. Aww.. I WANN! And available in a very nice pink!=D
To add to my happiness, Viwawa offers another two new games! YEAPIE~every good things come today! hahaha:)


nites
fiona :)

No comments: