Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm back!

heya, I'm back! :) Back from kl. hehe. Erm, quite nice, but not really. ANYWAY, PICS PICS PICS!

The weather is not very good for outing as you can see.=(
Photobucket

But then, the sun is out again!=D

Photobucket


And..I camwhore with da sunshine!Yay~

Photobucket

Soon enough...
Photobucket

odd.

RANDOM PICS :

Photobucket

Me and daddy

And that afternoon, we met up with Aunt Christine and Uncle Charles. They're really nice. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket


We had our tea-time at a coffee house, I've forgotten the name though. But they serve really veryveryveryvery niceeeee tiramisu!
MY FAVOURITEEE! SEE!:

Photobucket
With melted ice-cream.Haha

And also nice hot choc=D

Photobucket
...
..
.
Then, we went to AQUARIA KLCC :

Photobucket
Pig-nosed turtle. Hen ke ai hor? Posing a hello-pose to my camera. Haha. It's the same with mine, just that it's much bigger. lol

Photobucket
Estuarine crocodile

Photobucket
Red-Tailed Green Ratsnake. She looks kinda sexy!


Photobucket
I don't know what this is. It's bizarre. lol


Photobucket
Whoosh. Pretty one:) Not venomous. Brazilian Whiteknee Tarantula


Photobucket
Lazy Green Iguana


Photobucket
Reef Venom

Photobucket
Helicopter fish! lol, cute!

Photobucket
It doesn't look very friendly...

Photobucket
Yea, indeed.


Photobucket
You seee, lovely smile :D


Photobucket
*frowns* Why looks so grumpy? Haha

Overall, the Aquaria KLCC is not very nice. Kinda..boring. Hehe. I won't want to go there for the second time.=)
...
..
.
Photobucket
Had dinner at Dragon-i.


Photobucket
I love the Shanghainese Steamed Meat Dumpling.
..
.
And the rest, I think nothing special:x

Stayed at One World Hotel. Nice hotel I think. I shall give it 5*****. Haha. Nah, camwhore in the mirror : =p

Photobucket


Photobucket


And went to watch The Chronicles of Narnia that midnight. Frankly, I would prefer "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" rather than ''Prince Caspian". But then still nice la. lol.

Oh yea, I bought a PINK chair from IKEA !

Very nice ler! Hen mei de pink~<3>


Photobucket
My sista and I. :)
......
...
..
.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ! :
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket

ROTFL ! ZLZL=D


Till here then. GOODNIGHT.


Post to come : WL'S BDAE


No comments: