Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

080808
A very AUSPICIOUS day!!! hahahaha

This date comes only once in a lifetime!A very heng day! Lol.I sound like an auntie!=p
Everyone is anticipating for the OLYMPICSSSS! =D me tooo!

*************************************************************************************
Oh yeah, my Lion like never appear in my blog hor!


I LOVEEEE LION!!<33>
*************************************************************************************
I just received photos of my baby cousin (I forgotten his name dy) from London yesterday night!!=DD



This is my newborn cousin!=D

This Jay Wei, his brother=) I think he's so cute and is a pretty boy xD.He looks kinda prettty=]

I think he looks like Little Fiona xD. HAHAHA! ( I know I'm so bueypaiseh=p)

see :

This is lil' Fiona=)
(sorry sis, i cropped you off=p)



A very random post! =DD


fiona :)

No comments: