Monday, December 8, 2008

Twilight (:

The movie is exactly the same with the Twilight novel I read, just that some scenes are cut off. The scene that I love most is during the prom night. Edward and Bella, aww, a perfect couple =)

But one thing I don't like about Twilight show is Edward Cullen is tooooooo fair! No, I mean toooooooo white!! Sighh..Ya larr, he's a vampire. Whatsoever it is, Edward (Robert Pattinson) is suave (: But he's cuter as Cedric Diggory. hahahas..
Robert Pattinson as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter

Robbert Pattinson as Edward Cullen in Twilight
*I seriously don like his hair style here >.<*

I want New Moon
!! But Popular is out of stock :( sighhhhhhhhh...

P/S ! : The number of votes who think my blog is stupid is increasing..arghh..i shouldn't put that as an option..

♥live as you were to die tomorrow♥

No comments: