Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Two things I'm happy with today :

1. It's Open Day at my school today and...my dad came to take my report book! First time ever in my schooling years since kindergarten! It's like..for 16 years Mannnnn! gosh (:

2.Class streaming.
Hahaha, there's a number of things to be happy with. First, I remain in class Dahlia..well, this is nothing much to be happy with first, cuz this class was not so funnn in 2008, but will be much much much DIFFERENT in 2009! yuuhhuuu~ I'm sure it'll be so much fun in '09 =) The reason is obviously becuz many good friends are transferred back to this class, and my bff LuJiNG also!! :D mwahahaha~ who ask her laugh at her frens so much..sighh, heheeeee :p

SO...
today, New Year's eve is a day worth celebrating!!! *open champagne* lol

♥live as you were to die tomorrow♥

No comments: