Monday, January 5, 2009

I'ma Form 5 Girl!

I woke up at 6.15am this morning! This is something really rare. First day back to school usually so excited and bersemangat dee marr :p hee hee.

First thing reach school, put bag, luckily LJ had saved a place for me, or else sure nowhere to sit cuz every people reached so early to school today to chop tempat! Obviously so kiasuuuu~ :p Ok, back to put bag, rush to check my tugas, dissapointed to know my tempat tugas is the bloody canteen!! The duty place i hate most, cuz the stomach already very hungry and so thirsty, still need to watch those students eating plates and plates of nasi lemak, mee sup, kueyteow sup, mee rebusssssss!! O.o`` so torturingggggggggg. sigh. no choice lah. bertanggungjawab? mwahahaha :)

Then, first assembly for 2009. And Pengetua was so nice today, delivered her speech for like 15minutes only. This is something real rare also! Normally, 30minutes to one hour. =.=

Then...
back to class.

Then then...
study study and homework homework.

Then then then...
go back home.

Sch's life just like that. Kinda boring. But sometimes, I kinda enjoy it! :D

p/s/p/s/p/s : I wanna add another resolution to my new year resolution, that is : Never be late to schoool! maybe two or three times or maybe 5 times, but I'll try my best not to be late to schoool liaww this year!! :)

♥live as you were to die tomorrow♥

No comments: