Thursday, June 25, 2009

Absent-mindedness Case 1

Today we had our Gerak Gempur Add maths Paper 2 and I did something out of norm, again.
After burning trillions of brain cells from 8.00 to 10.30 a.m, I went for recess.
After recess, went for Biology class...
After Biology class, ... ah! skip all these...
After coming back from everything that I had to do, I finally went back to class.

While I was tidying up my messed up table (which is always in a mess), I saw something that sent me go AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (screaming)

Guess what? My absent-mindedness acted up again!
This is no ordinary graph paper
This is my answer sheet for Gerak Gempur
my goodness!
Luckily my add maths teacher is kinda understanding
and accept back my paper
;)

I guess I kinda failed my new year's resolution to be less absent-minded.
Hmm, if interested, click here.

♥something extraordinary by someone ordinary♥

No comments: