Friday, June 26, 2009

King of Pop

I'm sure everyone of you already knew about the death of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
Saw thousands of twitter-ers tweeting about MJ, and thousands of people sending their blessings for our King of Pop through youtube, twitter, facebook etc etc.
And I feel obligated to blog about MJ, too. =.=

No doubt MJ is a legend and his death shocked every earthling, including me. And it's a really huge and sad loss to the music industry.

Well, to be frank, before his death, I am not a fan of MJ (now too not) and neither do I listen to his songs. I listen to songs by Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, David Cook, Simple Plan and the list goes on, but not Michael Jackson's. But my mum do, in fact a lot. Frankly speaking again, I was kinda scared to look at his face when I was younger. hee

However this morning while on my way to school, FlyFm played the song 'Beat It' by Michael Jackson. This really just sounds so familiar. In fact tooooo familiar. It just sounds so nice as before.

Michael Jackson - Beat It


Last but not least,

Rest in peace Michael Jackson. *blessings

♥something extraordinary by someone ordinary♥

No comments: