Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chemistry ain't fun

Photobucket
Lying on bed.
very unhealthy way of studying.


Geez!!
I think I flunk my chemistry essay!
I chose a harder question over an easier one,
plainly because I did not read the question properly!!
And I ended up simply plan an experiment (which I imagined one because I did not read before that kind of experiment) and byebye
about 10 marks gone :(((((
SIGH. emo

I really hope to get an A1 for chemistry, as it has been my strongest among the three Science subjects.
ish stupid chemistree, my hopes are gone!!
emo emo emo
I worship Emoism now.
Hopefully in the marking scheme there's such thing called galvanometer.

Photobucket
Thanks mom for making scooping a nice ice-cream for me to elevate my mood.
Hahaha!

AddMaths paper tomorrow, my favourite subject.
Don't disappoint me anymore.
:)

11 MORE PAPERS TO GO!!
aint these mad?

p/s : Oh ya!! Forgotten to wish you guys, HAPPY 090909!!! What an auspicious date ya. Should have gotten married today, aiks. Too late liao.

♥something extraordinary by someone ordinary♥

No comments: