Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad and Mum!

Mummy Alice's birthday falls on the 6th of September.
And I thought of doing something special for her this year, instead of buying her stuff.
At the same time I was having trial, so not much time to do shopping. hehehe
That Sunday, I woke up extremely early, 9 a.m (hey I slept at 3) to prepare a sumptuous breakfast for mum! You see, that's the greatness of having a daughter, wakaka. But honestly, that was the first time I cooked, er, no no, frying eggs and cooking NICE maggi mee can be counted or not huh? hahaha anyway, let me show you the MOST WONDERFUL BREAKFAST in the world I could ever find!!!!!! hiak hiak hiak. Don't GASP! You have to believe your eyes xD

1st Dish : Taiwanese Style Fried Vermicelli

First of all, I need bean sprouts which is mum's one and only favourite! Owh, why don't I just fry a plate of bean sprouts? Hmm..

Photobucket

*drums rollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Photobucket
Tadahh! Shocked? Surprise? Doubtful? Unbelievable? Yes yes yes, this is truly cooked by muih, ME!! Even The Sister don't believe. Grr, but seriously, I cooked it!! just that I steal the recipe from a recipe book. hahaha. It looks nice, and tastes nice too! Mum was like you, surprised! :D

2nd Dish : Fionamelette
It's an omelette actually.

Photobucket
Omg it's so funny. Hahahaha. It looked horrible. *shy* I used chilli sauce to make the writings and it looked awful. Geeez. I shortcut-ed it to bday instead of birthday. Hiak. Anyway, it tasted nice ok, despite the look xD

Dad's birthday's today!! 19th of September. LJ's dad was born on the same day, same month and same year with my dad! How coincident is that? =)

This afternoon when I was out with LJ and WL, Mum phoned me and asked what size of cake should buy for Dad, 1/2 kg or 1 kg cake. And I said, "Ahh, 1/2 kg will do." Because nobody in my family really likes eating cakes, high calories!!

When I reached home, I gasp when Mum showed me the cake :










Photobucket

Me : "..........."
This is a 1/6 kg cake or what?!!! A very big cake indeed.

Poor dad, but nah, he doesn't really care the size of the cake also. Hahaha.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DAD and LJ's DAD!! :)

On a separate case :

Today, we AGAIN, led a healthy lifestyle =)

Photobucket
=)

Tomorrow The Sister is coming back!! Yay!!
Nais!!

♥something extraordinary by someone ordinary♥

2 comments:

AbelTan said...

i help u drum roll again^^

Fiona Liang said...

hahaha, thank you very much!