Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My blog will be on a perpetual hiatus mode.

I've come to a decision. *in a stern tone*

I realised I've wasted too much time on internet. So, I've decided, to leave my blog on a perpetual hiatus mode, for as long as... around 2 months, till SPM is over. Wooooooo. Leaving blogger aside, I will still come online for facebook, twitter etc etc lah. oh what the. Please save me from the evil grasp of internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I wish my pc will break down. Choy, touch wood!



MOTIVATION for you SPM candidates!! Come to my blog whenever you online during this period, then when you see this, you gasp!, and quickly shut your pc down and make your way back to your study table!!
Hahaha! So good right me?

I'm so jealous of PMR candidates lah. They are done with their exams -_-

Photobucket
You know, I like blurry pictures of me, cuz they cover my imperfections muahahaha 0_0

Lastly, wish me luck for SPM !! T.T Thank yous (:

So, goodbye for now people. XO ♥

♥something extraordinary by someone ordinary♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]adsense blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood ways to produce an income online.