Sunday, October 11, 2009

SPM new grading system

Had trouble sleeping last night all thanks to the retainers that I have to wear every night. And last night was the first night I wore that stupid device, sighs and I have to continue wearing them each and every night until the day I die. Lol, I'm not sure either, maybe just.. initially?

WT! I've forgotten whose blog I went to just now and saw the countdown meter there reads : 35 days xx hours xx minutes to SPM!! 35 days!! Oh my geez!! I'm still stuck at biologee, since last week I think. I dunno what to do with my Sejarah. Cuz I was like, study 3 pages, go cari makan. Another 3 pages, go msn facebook (which can take up to 3 hours) -_-. Another 3 pages, talk to friends, play with Lion. In the end, one day I studied only one chapter, sometimes, not even one. SHEESH, I seriously want to kick off this procrastinating habit. I'm afraid that till the eve of SPM, I'm still here, wailing and screaming OHMYGOD.

Sigh, I suddenly miss those debating days...

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Suzanna!!"


Photobucket

...and prefects' camp too :(

By the way, about the new SPM grading system, A+ is awarded to marks more than 85 or 90? Enlighten me, anyone?

♥something extraordinary by someone ordinary♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular make. The prices for the shoes are approximately 300 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 320 pounds on every page. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 240 bucks on every page. But completely I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?